The Green Machine

Mysterion

Sorry western skier, I'm juggling an in game pm box that is under constant attack, multiple IRC conversations, and my own chores around the house. Delays happen. I sent them a little bit ago, it should be there now.

Western Skier, please look up the nations you need, I am using my pm's to find people trades and can't waste messages sending out links, especially when you already know the ruler names.

Help me out here Emperor Stranger, if you can find me 1 more person for your 1B circle or 2 for your 1A circle I can fill in the last two slots easily. Three slots is much messier however and takes more time.

sorry, i didnt know how to do it at first :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soularius has quit the Trade Cirlcle!

To: western skier From: Soularius Date: 8/6/2009 6:30:35 PM

Subject: RE: The green machine

Message: Yeah, I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave the trading circle because I am set with all my trade agreements I'm sorry I forgot I had an offer waiting when I said yes.

I would like to apologize to everyone, RL issues at work have dragged me away from the game for the past few days. I am back and getting back to work.

I would also like to announce that the GREEN MACHINE is going through radical restructuring, I have recently begun working with the United Jungle Accords and their efforts to organize trade circles. I am beginning (and hopefully will complete) today a transfer that will include everyone who has signed up for a trade circle here to be signed up with the UJA and their trade circle program.

Here are the issues and our responses to them:

1) We did not have nearly enough people to work with, I had a pool of 21 that contained 5 rubber resources!

A: By combining forces with the UJA we are able to draw from a larger pool of nations and come up with more of those

matching combinations.

2) Everyone wants something else.

A: Our trade circles are being revamped (those will be the last thing I change in the OP as it will take me some time to

figure out what I want to go with. We will not take requests for specific circles, however we do inquire and try to

match your nations economic state with an appropriate trade bonus set.

I look forward to these changes and believe they will help to expedite a system that was too slow in making progress.