Shaping of a Nation

yahoda

Togimo look out at the crowd of thousands of people as he walked up to the podium . He wore a Black suit with a blue shirt under it , this made him stand out amongst the other Officials . He adjusted his tie cleared his throat and began to speak .

"Fellow citizens, we observe today not a victory for Me or my party (Bringdoms Democratic Party ), but a victory for BRINGDOM - symbolizing an end, as well as a beginning - signifying change. We as a nation have CHANGED for the better we are now heirs of a REVOLUTION we now have the Power to cure all Hardship and suffering for we shall SUFFER no more .

To those peoples in pain and poverty across the globe struggling to break the bonds of mass suffering, we pledge our best efforts to help them help themselves, for whatever period is required - not because the Communists may be doing it, not because we seek their votes, but because it is right. If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.

We have been given a chance to begin anew and cast away the shackles that oppressed us we are now a Democratic nation . In places where this beauty has already disappeared, we will reconstruct it. We have been given a gift to restore our nation to greatness and beyond.

To every Nation out there that wishes to harm us , we will defeat you . To every nation out there that wants peace and prosperity , we shall help you achieve it . As a nation we shall work together to rebuild .

Now we shall rise to the worlds stage and become the Lead role as god intended .

We have all suffered from this revolution there are families at home now sitting down for a meal with empty chairs at the table , there are schools with missing students and teachers . And now hopefully Mankind has had enough it should be old and mature enough to realise WAR and FIGHTING is not the way , i wish for world peace ans i find to hard to talk about PEACE without strong Emotion . If all Nations on this planet work together maybe we can cast away the Chains of War .

I am sorry but this i not a place for extended discussion , But i promise you Change is in the Wind

Thank you

Togimo walked down from the podium and entered the Vernti Hotel a temporary residence , he wiped the sweat from his brow and said to Vice President Ronald Davis " I can hear them cheering from in hear , hopefully i can keep them cheering until the end of my presidency . "

" Don't worry sir if can even accomplish half the things you promised you would be the greatest man in our History "