White Peace between Area 51 and GATO

Randalla

A51flag1.jpg

Greetings, Stevelings!

While a few of us hard working Agents of Area 51 have been juggling between off-base vacations, war, and quite possibly the best Ruben sandwiches ever made ((contact me for the location of said sandwiches :wub: )), I was remiss in my duty to have announced this sooner. My sincere apologies to curious onlookers, my own fellow Agents, and the GATO combatants for the delay.

White peace has indeed been agreed upon between Area 51 and GATO. As far as I am aware, the battles themselves were well fought, and a good time was had by all. Of course, I haven't had the time to read through Area 51's "suggestions and complaints" box yet, but...well... anyhoo...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

o7

Scully

Area 51 Assistant Director

A51flag1.jpg

Greetings, Stevelings!

While a few of us hard working Agents of Area 51 have been juggling between off-base vacations, war, and quite possibly the best Ruben sandwiches ever made ((contact me for the location of said sandwiches :wub: )), I was remiss in my duty to have announced this sooner. My sincere apologies to curious onlookers, my own fellow Agents, and the GATO combatants for the delay.

White peace has indeed been agreed upon between Area 51 and GATO. As far as I am aware, the battles themselves were well fought, and a good time was had by all. Of course, I haven't had the time to read through Area 51's "suggestions and complaints" box yet, but...well... anyhoo...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

o7

Scully

Area 51 Assistant Director

Great job, you guys did well ;)

BG.