Purple Sphere Circle ReVamp

Lord Necronomis

Hello hello hello.

I am part of a trade circle, and two of our members have been deleted for inactivity. When completed, it provides the following bonus resources:

Asphalt - Lowers infrastructure upkeep cost -5%. Requires Construction, Oil, and Rubber.

Automobiles - Increases population happiness +3. Requires Asphalt and Steel.

Construction - Reduces infrastructure cost -5% and raises the aircraft limit +10. Requires Lumber, Iron, Marble, Aluminum, and a technology level greater than 5.

Microchips - Reduces technology cost -8%, increases population happiness +2. Requires Gold, Lead, Oil, and a technology level greater than 10. Lowers Frigate, Destroyer, Submarine and Aircraft Carrier navy vessel purchase and upkeep cost -10%.

Radiation Cleanup - Reduces nuclear anarchy effects by 1 day. Improves a nations environment by 1. Reduces global radiation for your nation by 50%. Requires Construction, Microchips, Steel, and a technology level greater than 15.

Scholars - Increases population income +$3.00. Requires a literacy rate greater than 90%, Lumber, and Lead.

Steel - Reduces infrastructure cost -2%. Lowers all navy vessel purchase cost -15%. Requires Coal and Iron.

For this circle, we require

cattle- filled

gold- filled

coal-

marble-

iron- Isaac Sumizone

oil- escable

rubber- Supreme Empress

aluminum- passari

lead- Isaac Sumizone

lumber- Supreme Empress

wildcard*- spices - escable

wildcard*- fish - passari

The wildcard can be any of the following: fish, furs, gems, silver, spices, uranium, water, wheat, and wine.

And yes, this will provide numerous, stacked bonuses to almost all facets of economic growth and military forces, with specific emphasis on reduced infra cost and upkeep, and increased population happiness, size, and income.

Edited by Lord Necronomis

• 2 weeks later...
Okay. . . we need to reestablish the circle, someone else crapped out for inactivity.

CIRCLE IS NOW OPEN, PLEASE POST IF INTERESTED

Escable wishes to remain in our existing circle. I offer oil and spices. Please count on my continuing support for this trade circle.

Escable, thanks for the continued support. Of course you get call on the circle.

I've been working almost every waking minute, so if ya'll could handle new circle-age recruitment, it would be awesome. I'm barely at home enough to check my CN, much less be on for prolonged periods.

Sorry for the delay. I've been working almost nonstop, I asked escable and cizzle to fill in for me. They were part of the original circle, so they get first dibs. My apologies to you, linkkjm.

swillmaster and ligolski, I appreciate your interest. I may very well take swillmaster or astephan, but I don't want to fill our second wildcard slot too quickly. Please, don't take it as a no, we might need you very much, but you're aware how circles work, I'm sure.

Thank you very much, everyone.

-bump- :-)

Sorry for the delay. I've been working almost nonstop, I asked escable and cizzle to fill in for me. They were part of the original circle, so they get first dibs. My apologies to you, linkkjm.

swillmaster and ligolski, I appreciate your interest. I may very well take swillmaster or astephan, but I don't want to fill our second wildcard slot too quickly. Please, don't take it as a no, we might need you very much, but you're aware how circles work, I'm sure.

Thank you very much, everyone.

-bump- :-)

Thanks for the update. I need to find a purple circle soon and this one would be ideal. Could you let me know soon if i'm in or not please?

Cheers

Isaac, you're in. (huzzah, another Legionnaire :P ) geestje, I'm gonna go ahead and put you in. I figure, if we end up using you, it would be annoying to put you off, and if we don't, then no harm in a temp trade. If that's a problem, feel free to speak up, just an idea.

Also, ask your MoFA if they've got a problem in you shifting color for a trade circle. The main reason alliances share color is for trading and such, with another reason behind senate votes. If not, that's fine, but it can't hurt to inquire, right?

Both of you, go ahead and offer to the other two and each other. I'm already gonna offer to ya'll.

Thanks everyone. Now we just need aluminum and a wildcard. . . which is where we were last time when the other two fell out. >_<

How hard is it to find aluminum?

• 2 weeks later...