Aqua Trade Circle (Yes Another)

iamthey

Ran this on orange, so I'll try it again here. Just sign up below if you are interested.

Pigs- Ai Entity

Sugar- Tsayka

Spices- Azaghul

Iron- Thorgrum

Marble- Kharon the Ferryman

Lumber- Azaghul

Aluminum- Ai Entity

Wheat- Kharon the Ferryman

Cattle- Iamthey

Water- Tsayka

Fish- Thorgrum

Uranium- Iamthey

Edited by iamthey

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I need to be in aqua? If so then I will be unable to participate but I got aluminum/marble

Sure I'll put you on the list. If someone who is aqua comes along before we start though I'll have to take them is that fine?

Edited by iamthey

Iron and Fish

I will switch to aqua (currently on maroon).

I signed up for another circle a few weeks ago and it dosent appear to be panning out. I want to get into this set and would prefer to go with an argent mate!

Let me know. B)

Added you vagabond. Also I went ahead and sent out trades to everyone that I could that leaves apriland, and thorum. I also Pm'd everyone.

I am definitely in. I have been in my current circle for 8 months, and they have been very steady faithful trades. Thus, I would like to give them "one week or when you find a replacement, whichever comes first" notice. If any of you need to temp with me in the meanwhile, send me a PM and I am sure I can arrange that.

Thanks!

Alright; those who have open slots can start trading with one another. The two, Odin, and april will be able to join us soon. (Once they give notification)