Sand, Ice, and Water

Lord Zephyr

For a while we have had to rely on very small deposits of water and imports from other countries. While It satisfies our populations thirst, upcoming projects(specifically the Silly Dome Project) require larger amounts of freshwater.

It has also come to our attention that Antarctica is a giant ice block of fresh water. The Imperial Corporation has sent ships to some uncharted waters close to the ice, where they will scout locations for some water depots. These will collect water from falling ice, glaciers, icebergs, and runoff from deeper into Antarctica. While we have looked into separating salt from seawater, it is simply more conventional to set up facilities here where the water resources are abundant. We are looking to set up a small territory where we can build these facilities freely and house a small population if the other Antarctic countries would allow. For now I Corp is just scouting locations for future reference.

We will hopefully be receiving a map shortly of areas that our ships deemed fit to build on.

OOC: note I just said we were looking to expand it to our territory, never said we would. All that is is a notification of the building of facilities from my corporation, and as far as I know thats perfectly fine.

We thank you for the equipment, I guess this isn't necessary after all to go into the antarctic if someone would provide us with the machinery. I'm sure those employee's we sent there will be glad to get back to the sun.