Rodentia Dominatus/FARK Declaration of War

Rodentiaflagredo.pngflagwavycp0.jpg

As of 11:50 pm cdt RD and FARK are in a state of war on TPF. The reason is for the Defense of LE an ally of us both.

signed

RD.

CoCEO: Michael the Squirrel

CoCEO: Hard Drive

War Leader: Hard Drive

Minister of Foreign Affairs: arcticllama

Minister of Internal Affairs: Michael the Squirrel\

FARK

Tumultuous_Papaya Tri of Beer

boz: trium of bacon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...after all the fair fights this round you guys couldn't help but make it another curb stomp :(

Ha we salute FARK and RD for helping out an AA that was already 1000k NS per man than us,

Makes us feel like the bad A$$E$ we are, lol!

BG.

lol...after all the fair fights this round you guys couldn't help but make it another curb stomp :(

Ha we salute FARK and RD for helping out an AA that was already 1000k NS per man than us,

Makes us feel like the bad A$$E$ we are, lol!

BG.

((chuckles))

TPF is pretty tough. But the reason and the method are different. And I think you realize that, bro.

well two things i would like to point out here.

one LE asked for help when they got war. I have PM's to prove that.

and two RD and TPF have had our own beefs this round, this is partly settling those as well, heck if just tpf and RD went to war fark would still be here.

they did not come asking for help, they asked a few days ago that if they be attacked if we would defend them, we agreed. if i may clarify my last statement, "when the got war" meant that when the war came not that they came asking when war came.

they did not come asking for help, they asked a few days ago that if they be attacked if we would defend them, we agreed. if i may clarify my last statement, "when the got war" meant that when the war came not that they came asking when war came.

Thanks for clearing this up. :)

Cheers, and <S> to all alliances involved.

LE seemed to be doing pretty good. Go take a look at the stats. BG was the one wanting to end it after 3 days to avoid getting countered properly.

LOOK the counter is 24 hrs after the blitz as in day one! there are 2 more 24 hr periods after this, more than enough time for the war kings of LE to do a proper blitz ;)

I have friends in LE, a few i know for sure...and many i would like to think. This was not about a stomp but a time set match, kinda like pit fighting or MMA.

See the point here was to have a friendly war among friends best man win...and we were willing to take an A$$ whipping if it ended up that way.

the 3 days was put into place to give us all time to build again for the final end round war of a bunch of AA's, That is all....Not because we didn't want

to give LE 96 hrs or longer for a good counter attack,lol!!

BG.

well two things i would like to point out here.

one LE asked for help when they got war. I have PM's to prove that.

and two RD and TPF have had our own beefs this round, this is partly settling those as well, heck if just tpf and RD went to war fark would still be here.

lol meh, all i know is what i know, and i know RD comes to the defense of allies, that is what we are doing here, plus it is TE lighten up, war is fun.

LMAO!! well if you felt that way then why didn't you just attack a week ago and bring FARK with you?

Guess you saw the writing on the wall and knew the out come of that war ;)

But at last TPF is busy with LE an AA far stronger than them lets all get together and hit now...we will surely win...for sure :)

Lets use the treaty that LE tells everyone they don't have as an excuse as to why we are defending, and then act like its TE just war in the curb stomp

and have fun with it.

Heh...its TE alright, guess I'll have to remember that next round...before i make the mistake that only LE can war honorably.

Anyway...GL to all of you :D

((chuckles))

TPF is pretty tough. But the reason and the method are different. And I think you realize that, bro.

Well i know this never ever has any nation came at us heads up ;) also shall we pit our top 10 against your top 10, even now!

Wait lets do this, our top 5 against your top 10...sound fair?

OK then you can bring in farks top 5 as well,lol!

Really though, if you guys wanted some all you had to do was ask....I gave you guys an out as we were friends, so i thought ;)

We would of gladly went heads up wit'ya :ehm: man to man, your whole aa against our top 10....what ever, we aim to please.

BG.

mabey LE and TPF should peace out and roll you guys for messing up a great fight.

This person wins the thread. I was very eager to see how TPF, an average alliance with good top end, would hold up againt LE, an alliance with the same amount of active players but all in the top range. This Fark/RD development ruins it all.