MVM Incorporated

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should offer something the can use like grenades (for fishing) or maybe Willy P (for clearing yard debri). An AK is nice and all and good for when you get out of the car, what about while your in, a roof hatch 50 cal. some james bond head light machine guns or a rear il slick. Just an AK, I mean this is America,

Sorry Been a bit busy,

Damn I am sore, why does working out have to be so damn painful, for years I have wondered this and thought to myself "were ou the kid who kept sticking the pennies in the light socket"? Then the scary part, I answer myself "Yes you were now lift the damn wieght".

I am about ready in about 2 weeks to up the recruitment bonus.

You know the replies to view ratio for this is pretty decent, message is getting out. I wonder.... maybe filming someone busting bottles over my head would be a good sales pitch or boards. Maybe even me walking around breaking items of little use. People seem to be drawn to violence.....

Great, I use the avatar to see which one of you posted. Now I have to take the time to read the name.

Also, the message seems to be getting out. I got wind of MVM being mentioned on a major IRC channel.

Thats great news as long as they werent laughing at us.

also Im working on making myself one thats more personalized.