MVM Incorporated

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy reading the threads, it beats the depressing damn RL news and I love seeing the collection of missinterpretations at work. It a wonderful brave world out there.

JOIN TODAY, Free beer in K-town for new members.

Good Point Bearer.

Hey guys, let's try our hardest at keeping this on the first page. So far with you two posting along with myself I've yet to see it NOT on the first page. Let's keep it up. Oorah

They make a pill for that you know. :blink:

Pills today are damn magic, I won't go into the details but even an average joe can take em and destroy stuff. I perfer mass amounts of whiskey course thats a good way too lose a girlfriend.

::Kids take it from me, drugs are not a play thing and you should never do them to gain awesome powers in the gym, in life or in the bedroom. Seriously, don't end up like me. Sleeping on stained mattresses in alley ways and eating leftover take out, topping it off with a bottle of bums farm isn't for everybody, but when your as sexy as I am you have to keep up appearances.::

Thats feasible as long as the live within distance of a place that accpets online delivery orders.

The limitations of recruitment is an issue. Up the bonus? I am uncertain of how to proceed on that one,