Factor casualties into NS to declare a TE winner

Factor casualties into NS so that a nation must fight to be declared the winner. I think that TE should be about more than just nation building and that war success should be included in the weighted average of factors that make up a Nation's Strength.

In my opinion the nation with the highest casualties reflects the true spirit of TE as much as Nation Strength.

Like someone stated before when a similiar suggestion was brought up, cant just that nation have 3 nations from his alliance jump on him, then let the one being attacked attack those three nations without them attacking the nation, thus making him a winner?

Like someone stated before when a similiar suggestion was brought up, cant just that nation have 3 nations from his alliance jump on him, then let the one being attacked attack those three nations without them attacking the nation, thus making him a winner?

I don't see how this is any different than the existing rules. Right now a nation could let 3 nations attack him and let him raid their tech, land and money thereby boosting his Nation strength.

I'm not saying casualties should be the sole factor, just that it should be considered in Nation strength.