Moving to University

spell

So.. I`m moving from Bulgaria to Germany to study, but i live in a dormitory and my internet is provided from the dormitory as well. I don`t know if there is anyone who is playing cybernations from here, but i want to ask the admin to NOT delete my nation. I`ve put a lot of effort into it and it will be really sad to see it all go to waste.

here is a link to my nation : http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=48076

If you have to do some ip-checks and stuff write here and i will do whatever is needed.

Also sorry if i didn`t posted in the right section of the forum

See the basic thing is that ur nation will be deleted if the IP of ur nation is the same as another one even if ur a multi or not!!!

Admin will not make special circumstances for people cause then it could be an excuse for people who are multi's

um... i`m not giving them any aid or have relations with them whatsoever lol this is silly

i don`t even know if there are people who play cybernations. You can just look at my nation and see for yourself if it is worth taking the risk to do multis lol...

Edited by spell

i know that ur not going to take the risk. But the things i have written above are the rules and any Mod will tell u the same thing.

u can see if someone play CN there, if they do then ur going to have to do something about it and if not then u can play CN without fearing about deletion

There is another issue to this, what about players that use an ISP without static addressing for IP. I run a forum myself and we constantly monitor IP addresses to catch spammers, we often find that specifically AOL users and some others at opposite ends of the country very often post from the same IP address.