Looking to buy a Feb/March Donation Deal

Blue saxophone

I will pay 21mil + 200 tech for this to be done. I already have one other middleman to send aid with. Contact me at omgwtfbbq42@gmail.com MSN message or email me there. I don't have time to log in to CN every day but I check my email throughout the day for various other things.

I will pay 21mil + 200 tech for this to be done. I already have one other middleman to send aid with. Contact me at omgwtfbbq42@gmail.com MSN message or email me there. I don't have time to log in to CN every day but I check my email throughout the day for various other things.

I'll sell for 600 tech per month, that's less than the 900 tech equivalent you're offering...

I'll sell for 600 tech per month, that's less than the 900 tech equivalent you're offering...

No, I don't like sending tech off my own nation. I prefer to pay weaker tech dealing middlemen to make cheap tech and then sell it. I only send money payments with my own nation. Unless you have middlemen that my middleman can send to it will take awhile.