Jump to content

Attacking Land Area in battle is not the same number as what I actually have


bajascot
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am not certain if this is a bug, but my attacking land area does not equal what I currently have.

Attacking Ruler: Scotia Defending Ruler: InternetmanLee

Deployed Soldiers: 120 (508) Defending Soldiers: 54 (82)

Deployed Tanks: 104 Defending Tanks: 0

Attacking Technology: 16.96 Defending Technology: 9.34

Attacking Infrastructure: 100.01 Defending Infrastructure: 30.41

Attacking Land Area: 90.904 Defending Land Area: 127.397

Attacking DEFCON: [DEFCON 1 - Maximum military readiness.] Defending DEFCON: [DEFCON 4 - Normal military readiness, increased intelligence and strengthened security measures.]

Battle Odds: 96% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 4% Chance of Victory

Please notice my Attacking Land Area - it is 90.904

If, from the battle screen, I jump over to my nation, it shows that I have

94.891 mile diameter.

57.774 in purchases, 25.941 in modifiers, 11.176 in growth

I have not started the attack, nor have I made any previous attacks before this current Ground Attack screen.

Why would this be?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...