NEO new gov

kencojenko

Well, it seems like NEO has been involved in some crazy politics over the last few weeks. Maxfiles has agreed to step down from the role of High Chancellor and remain out of Upper Government for the remainder of the round. I am the new High Chancellor and we will soon be hosting elections to fill the space in the High Council. We would like to apologise to TPF for any ill feelings that may have been evoked over the last couple of weeks and would like to re-open diplomatic channels.

Jenko

High Chancellor of the New Emerald Order.

Well, it seems like NEO has been involved in some crazy politics over the last few weeks. Maxfiles has agreed to step down from the role of High Chancellor and remain out of Upper Government for the remainder of the round. I am the new High Chancellor and we will soon be hosting elections to fill the space in the High Council. We would like to apologise to TPF for any ill feelings that may have been evoked over the last couple of weeks and would like to re-open diplomatic channels.

Jenko

High Chancellor of the New Emerald Order.

UW supports NEO in trying to repair it's relations with TPF.Good luck to you Jenko.

I would also like to make a formal apology to We are Perth Army for any ill will caused over the last few weeks. There is also a mutual armistace agreed between our alliances and i hope to extend this peace over the next few days.

Due to the recent GOV change, TPF will open up our Diplomatic channels once again!

I would very much like to here the new direction of the AA, and get to know the new Gov.

Last round i was friends with many in your AA, I don't know how many have remained, but

I would like to see the same Honor this AA once held.

BG.