A technology deal

Denon333

Tech  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am offering prices per level of tech only from $40,000 to $55,000.Only reply to me if you want and can afford the tech.The minimum is 50 tech and the max is 150.Also loofing for a middle man.Minimum cash that the nation will get in the technology trade is $100,000.Max is $3,000,000.A great bagain,right?Come down now!

Please state how much it costs currently in your country and I will place a great price that would be better then buying directly.

Edited by Denon333

I am offering prices per level of tech only from $40,000 to $55,000.Only reply to me if you want and can afford the tech.The minimum is 50 tech and the max is 150.Also loofing for a middle man.Minimum cash that the nation will get in the technology trade is $100,000.Max is $1,000,000.A great bagain,right?Come down now!

Please state how much it costs currently in your country and I will place a great price that would be better then buying directly.

im interested in being a middle man if you want...

If you want,you are in.

I also decided to start not only trading tech,but also getting others to.Just come in,make your choice of to buy,sell or to be middleman.Then the buyer will choice how much tech to buy.The buyer must have more tech than the seller(The other way around is for thos who are selling tech but not buying the tech back)With a middleman,a transition is cut from 10 days to 1 day.

Edited by Denon333

If you want,you are in.

I also decided to start not only trading tech,but also getting others to.Just come in,make your choice of to buy,sell or to be middleman.Then the buyer will choice how much tech to buy.The buyer must have more tech than the seller(The other way around is for thos who are selling tech but not buying the tech back)With a middleman,a transition is cut from 10 days to 1 day.

ok i want to be the middle man. who do i send the money to???

Sure.The price is $50,000 per level.That is $7.5 million.Resonable?Or maybe $40,000 per level would be good(That is $6 million.)

For mcboy,the cash you get for $35,000 per level in this deal is $500,000.For $45,000 per level,it is $1,500,000.For the $45,000 per level,Since I have abit too much profit in the end.So that is that.

Edited by Denon333

Sure.The price is $50,000 per level.That is $7.5 million.Resonable?Or maybe $40,000 per level would be good(That is $6 million.)

For mcboy,the cash you get for $35,000 per level in this deal is $500,000.For $45,000 per level,it is $1,500,000.For the $45,000 per level,Since I have abit too much profit in the end.So that is that.

so i get 1.5 mill??