Knights of Cydonia

jho007

Hi, would you like to join a relatively new alliance, (four months), with ties on the orange sphere. We are big on quality over quantity and are currently beginning an alliance wide tech/aid scheme. We try to achieve 100% activity and can help you with trade sets and other ways of establishing your nation. We are a protectorate of FOK and our forums are at: http://koccastle.smfforfree3.com/index.php

Please stop by if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Come ride with me through the veils of history,

I'll show you a God falls asleep on the job,

How can we win when fools can be kings?

Don't waste your time or time will waste you

No-one's going to take me alive

The time has come to make things right

You and I must fight for our rights

You and I must fight to survive

• 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow citizens and nation rulers of CN. I come before you today to offer a great proposition in a young but opportunistic alliance with a great future. That is the Knights of Cydonia, we are a thriving alliance with an active govt which strives for the best in members and its PR as a whole. If you join the alliance we will work together to provide the most fun and caring experience in an alliance then ever before. We do various projects from aid all the way to military and govt. We have positions open in the alliance as well, just when you join work hard to pass the academy or get special granting rights if your very active to lead something for a change. THis is your chance to reside with one of the close knit communities online as an alliance. We strive for peace and equality for all, we also strive for to become one of the elite alliances out there today. SO come one come all join us in our quest to be one of the best alliances here on CN. You wont regret it at all.

Also if you have RL obligations and you love CN at the same time, we understand greatly upon the deal with RL presiding over an internet game, we will still accept you without a problem just tell us this when you first join and we will be happy to accommodate you in this alliance. As for anyone else that does not have this problem we will still also like to accommodate you too in any way possible, just say the word. We are here to help :)

Here is our current Govt set up:

Government of KoC

Emperor - jho007

Cleric of Interior - Sheerasended

Cleric of Foreign Affairs - Andorra 3

Cleric of War - kamil

Secretaries

Secretary of Banking - Sheerasended

Secretary of Academy - Winouh

Secretary of War - David Edwards

Secretary of Foreign Affairs - 19thSpecOps

Secretary of Recruitment - General Grievous

Here is the site shall you want to join: Knights of Cydonia

Here is the register part of the alliance shall you already want to join by this message satisfying you: KoC Forum Registry

Here is the sign up thread after you register or want to actually join: KoC Membership sign up thread

Also all ambassadors and MoFAs and SoFAs are welcome from all alliances to join to become one of the most distinguished diplomat to our alliance.

Here is the link for those: Diplomat/ambassadorship Sign up thread

Edited by 19thSpecOps

• 2 months later...