New Approach on Alliance

Deandre816

Most alliances require you to sign up on a forum and require you to follow there crazy rules. Let me remind you that an alliance is an agreement between nations, made in order to advance common goals and to secure common interests. The so-called "alliances" in this game, are not so. We've decided to take a different, experimental approach. 57-RDV is an alliance that requires nothing. We do intend to aid members who join and strongly urge them to help aid new members. Aid is not a requirement, however. Our alliance is practically a number. There's strength in numbers. If more people join this alliance, the chances of a random attack against you will decrease. If an attack does occur, I will do my best to aid you and I strongly encourage other members to aid you the best they can. Join a real alliance. Automatic acceptance is assured. Give me some feedback. Positive and negative feedback is welcome. Tell me if you want to join!

Edited by Deandre816

This is a horrible idea, no offense. If you did this then you would get raided because you guys don't have a protectorate with any big alliance and who is going to help you if you don't have forums, or IRC or anything to communicate with? If you want your nation to get its butt beat down then go ahead, why dont oyu just start your alliance and make it easy going and etc, and get a protectorate so you wont get raided.

This is a horrible idea, no offense. If you did this then you would get raided because you guys don't have a protectorate with any big alliance and who is going to help you if you don't have forums, or IRC or anything to communicate with? If you want your nation to get its butt beat down then go ahead, why dont oyu just start your alliance and make it easy going and etc, and get a protectorate so you wont get raided.

I mentioned nothing about protection.