GLOP

VincentV27

I cant encorage you all enough to join GLOP. They have helped turn my nation from a steeming pile of confusion into a rapidly growing minister of commerce in no time. Great nation building programs, good leadership who have successfully avoided any alliance war but still doggedly defend their own.

If there are any war vets out there who would rather build their nation in relative peace heres your alternative. Hope to see you here soon.

Cheers

King Wally

Minister of Commerce

Global League of Protectorates

http://z9.invisionfree.com/GLOP

Edited by King Wally

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kotic! We're keeping the GLOP fires warm over here. Hows the Rok treatin ya buddy, thanks for droppin in. Are you still knee deep in corpses over there or has the fighting eased off a little on your front?

Edited by King Wally

By the way I've got constant tech deals ready to go over here for Tech sellers / Buyers who like the simplicity & trust of inter alliance dealing.

A few trade circles ready to join as well.

Aid dollars ready to send...

... Look in a nut shell your gonna make a lot of dollars over here!

GLOP's government elections are coming up soon. If your an active nation sick of just making up the numbers in your current alliance why not concider joining GLOP today. We will be soon looking for the next generation of CN leaders and there will be government positions available for keen active nations.

GLOP elections are being held now. Join the the GLOP and nominate yourself for a position. Don't just sit around in your current alliance waiting for something to happen. Jump in and be part of a growing active alliance. Great joining incentives and on-going financial support for new players and members. JOIN NOW!!!

Visit our forums at www.z9.invisionfree.com/GLOP

Yes ppl join the GLOP today. It is a nice friendly place. I have been there for nearly 21 months and it has become family to me. But due to issues i am leaving so join up and take my place in the GLOP history books.

GLOP welcomes this weeks new members to the alliance!

Welcome aboard to the nations of:

Patriots Rep

empire of Gi

Argentina

Frank land

I am also very happy to announce that 3 of these new members have nominated for various positions in government here at GLOP. Elections kick of on the 1st so good luck to all!

GLOP will be recruiting new members all month so anyone interested in joining should hit up our official web site below. Hope to see you there!