im looking for an alliance

BobWasHere

How about the Dark Evolution? We have a great community where you are able to chat with other members. Not only that, you are black we are black. If you join that means you don't have to change your team color prior to joining. That's a great thing. Also, we have 200+ members and 3mil NS. We are a great alliance with a lot of great people. Come on down and join DE today. You know you want to. :awesome:

-LJ

PS: Our Forums: http://darkevolution-cn.com/forum

Edited by LordJohnson

A story about BobWasHere:

BobWasHere is currently in a war for an unprovoked spy attack on an Avalanche nation. Which Avalanche even offered him reps as we felt sorry for him.

It all started way back in June 2008 when he was unalligned and tech raided. He posted on the OWF about it, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;hl=bobwashere

Then for some immature reason, six months later whilst in Acquitaine he decided to enact his revenge.

Bobwashere1.jpg

Bobwashere2.jpg

I informed Acquitaine who were extremely annoyed at his behaviour, and expelled him. (There were other factors involved in his expulsion which I am not aware about)

So BobWasHere decides to ghost TDO and come out of Peace Mode. Yet, I still cleared this with TDO just incase he was actually a member.

Bobwashere3.jpg

By the way he struggled with the spelling of TDO if you didn't notice. And when I attacked him he sent me this:

Bobwashere4.jpg

^^His confession^^

No doubt he will have a bit of a whine on the OWF somewhere. I will just refer people to this thread.

If this is the type of member an alliance wants to recruit. I pity them.

Bobwashere5.jpg

EDIT: Update - he is offering free tech by the way. ^^^^

Edited by SirDog

A story about BobWasHere:

BobWasHere is currently in a war for an unprovoked spy attack on an Avalanche nation. Which Avalanche even offered him reps as we felt sorry for him.

It all started way back in June 2008 when he was unalligned and tech raided. He posted on the OWF about it, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;hl=bobwashere

Then for some immature reason, six months later whilst in Acquitaine he decided to enact his revenge.

Bobwashere1.jpg

Bobwashere2.jpg

I informed Acquitaine who were extremely annoyed at his behaviour, and expelled him. (There were other factors involved in his expulsion which I am not aware about)

So BobWasHere decides to ghost TDO and come out of Peace Mode. Yet, I still cleared this with TDO just incase he was actually a member.

Bobwashere3.jpg

By the way he struggled with the spelling of TDO if you didn't notice. And when I attacked him he sent me this:

Bobwashere4.jpg

^^His confession^^

No doubt he will have a bit of a whine on the OWF somewhere. I will just refer people to this thread.

If this is the type of member an alliance wants to recruit. I pity them.

Bobwashere5.jpg

EDIT: Update - he is offering free tech by the way. ^^^^

it smells he is plannin' sumthin.....he havent accept my PO............

and now he joins FnKa..... :wacko: