Join FORCED FURS EX

:nuke: INTRODUCING THE NEWEST BEST MOST HONORABLE ALLIANCE IN CYBER NATIONS HISTORY :nuke:

FORCED FURS EX

This is an alliance open to all people because we respect all life but the core of our alliance are FUR SUIT LIFE STYLERS. I get picked on a lot because of who I am. We all get picked on all of the times. But I've had enough of it. They said we don't fit in, well NOW WE HAVE A PLACE WHERE THEY HAVE TO FIT IN WITH US! That's right, this alliance is for/by/about FUR SUIT LIFE STYLERS. Common furs/arts/plushies/mechys/squishies/helicopties etc... are excepted but LIFE STYLERS WANTED!

You see our name has two meanings, first FORCED FURS EX means we were Forced around as furs, as who we are, but EX means no more. We're no longer going to be bullied by all the jocks of the internet.

But also E.X. stands for something. Exterminate Xenophobia. You see, I see picking on us as furs as a type of racism. It's because people don't understand our people/race/religion/country. Fur lifestylers basically are a nation of people like the cherokee. We carry it around in our hearts and our minds. So when I see jocks picking on Furs, to me thats Xenophobia/Genocide.

So when you think of what alliance to join, don't think of just your money. Also think of your politics.

JOIN FORCED FURS EX!!!