Looking for trade circle: 8 bonus resources

Realghar

(edited)

We've had a trade circle has been active for two months. It gave us the following eight bonus resources:

Bonus: Construction, Steel, Asphalt, Automobiles, Microchips, Radiation Cleanup, Scholars, Fine Jewelry

Unfortunately, one nation went inactive and so we now need the following:

RUBBER

COAL

If you BOTH of the above resources and would like to get in on this, please send me a PM. We're looking for LONG term trading rights. While AQUA team members are preferred, the benefits of the circle are still advantageous enough without the happiness bonus.

I am willing to provide cash to help cement everyone's dedication to this trade circle.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Wanderer

Raptor bailed, so we still need someone with lead and marble.

While I have tentative slots for iron, lumber, oil, and gold, I'd be willing to swap people out if they give a firm commitment here.

Thus, any combo of the above six resources would get you in.

Again, this is meant to be a LONG term deal. I can send funds for a harbor, if necessary.

Looks like D G F was stringing us along as he was working with another trade circle from the start.

Thus, if someone else has both marble and lead and wants in, send me a PM. The others are all ready to roll.

Thanks to everyone!

Edited by Wanderer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We have need an opening in this trade circle that has been going on for 2 months now.

If you have coal and rubber, please let me know if you'd like to get in on this trade circle. Again, it is for 8 bonus resources.

As an incentive, I'm willing to offer $3,000,000 cash for any nation with coal and rubber that joins the circle fully.

Thanks!

Edited by Wanderer