Buying In game Donation for September and October

Buffalo Niagara

Looking to buy donations for September and October, I am willing to pay up to 9mill or 150 tech. pm me in game to coordinate.

Buffalo Niagara

I am also nation sitting this nation that is recovering from bill lock and would be interested in donation deals for him for up to 150 tech or 9 mill for September and October (some of which may come from my nation).

Comrade Delski

Deals will be on a first come first serve basis Send the donation and forward your preferences for tech/money payouts.

Looking to buy donations for September and October, I am willing to pay up to 9mill or 150 tech. pm me in game to coordinate.

Buffalo Niagara

I am also nation sitting this nation that is recovering from bill lock and would be interested in donation deals for him for up to 150 tech or 9 mill for September and October (some of which may come from my nation).

Comrade Delski

Deals will be on a first come first serve basis Send the donation and forward your preferences for tech/money payouts.

Make that 12m 200 tech each and I will do both for you.