Needs signatures

WileyXero

I need someone with good taste who can make me to signature. I would like to see them befor i pay.

Im offering 3mill and 50 tech because the sigs will be simle with little display.

Pm me if interested and i will give you the design layout we would like to have. Thanx

here is what one will need to consist of.

"Normal" Flag parameters that current alliances are using, as well as several smaller/larger versions.

The flag must have two guitar hero "guitars" crossing in the utmost cool fashion. I was thinking a mock up of Saddams victory monument with the swords replaced with guitar hero guitars, all super imposed on a back round with Green, Red, Yellow, Blue, and Orange stripes.

The other will be mine. And i will give you spacific details and picture for what i will want.

here is what i want

I want these words some place on the signature.

123123123123123123123.gif

emo-angel.jpg

ROSES.jpg

Also i would like my name (Wiley) on there some where. And just be creative, idk make it look good. You can add w,e you would like also if it looks good

Edited by Wiley22

The set ups kool, but i would like the over all theme to be black/white and my name font to be Old Testement. Also the aqua blue glare thing is cool but could you posibly make it red?

And then could you move myname to the upper middle part and move the wor "emo" to where my name is at? Its kool but im just picky person lol