Black Team Trade Circle

Demonic

well just recently one of my trade circle members pm'ed me saying he's done with the game (still has 20 days left)here are the resources:

Aluminum:t0astopia

Coal: Gamesta

Iron: Demonic

Gold:GhostArmy

Lead:NEED

Lumber: Orochix

Marble:Orochix

Oil:Gamesta

Rubber:t0astopia

Water: Demonic

Fish: GhostArmy

Wheat:NEED

the bonus resource would be:

Construction, Automobiles, Microchips, Beer, Asphalt, Steel, Radiation Cleanup, Scholars

Signed Demonic Of Knowing Strangers

Edited by Demonic

any takers?

ANYONE WHO HAS FISH AND WHEAT AND IS ON THE BLACK TEAM AND JOINS UP WITH US YOU WILL GET 50 FREE LVLS OF TECH!

if you join and then leave after you get the tech you will be zi'ed, if you want to leave the trade circle before 60 days you must give a 10 day warning and pay all the tech back to me.

Edited by Demonic

any takers?

ANYONE WHO HAS FISH AND WHEAT AND IS ON THE BLACK TEAM AND JOINS UP WITH US YOU WILL GET 50 FREE LVLS OF TECH!

if you join and then leave after you get the tech you will be zi'ed, if you want to leave the trade circle after 60 days you must give a 10 day warning and pay all the tech back to me.

Well, that's a tempting offer, "I'll bribe you, but remember, it's not really yours."

75 free levels of free tech.......what more can i offer?

I wish I had fish and wheat, but its fish and furs. Any good? Or do you specifically need a player who has both of those?

Im also a Sparta Applicant btw :) Those 75 free techlevels would REALLY help me a lot.

If its not gonna work I wish you luck finding someone.

Myaii