question for a new playermy

Ortal Land

my friend wants to play, ive logged in at his house a few times, so when he tries to register he gets ::

""" (1:54:13 PM): Multiple nations controlled by the same player is not allowed and it appears that you already have an account with Cyber Nations. If you do not remember your user name or password you can have it sent to you.""

I know we can never trade/interact/war/etc, but he cant register at all? Even if we dont interact?

Thanks

-Ortal

thanks for answering my question *rolls eyes*. If you want to be technical, I logged in on my computer but on his wireless network. i didnt know he would wanna play.

Okay, theres one way to do it with no guarantee of not getting deleted. Have your friend create an account from an entirely different IP address, then only log in from that point from his own. And you never use his network again.

you may have to create that account from other IPaddress(including yours and yourfriend) then he can start playing on his computer and you will never ever log into his IPaddress again.

correct me if i am wrong