black team trade circle

Demonic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=247448 him.

He needs aid to get a harbor, but I don't see any problem. Lumber and Marble was an hard resource to find

So, I was going to send him 1.5 mil, you think that is enough?

Edited by State of Cameron

leave post here saying when you have sent his aid and he brought the harbor, as i can't start sending trades out till i go black, and i don't want to do that until he's able to accept

Edited by Demonic

THE TRADE CIRCLE IS 99% READY, BERITH IS THE ONLY ONE WHO NEEDS TO SWITCH TO BLACK WHEN HE DOSE SEND THE TRADE OFFERS TO HIM AS WELL, AS FOR THE REST OF THE MEMBERS SEND THEM ASAP, I'VE ALREADY SENT MY TRADE OFFERS TO EVERYONE (CEPT BERITH B/C HE HASN'T SWITCHED OVER YET)

sorry to post in caps but wanted to get the msg out ^_^

Edited by Demonic

your call guys, i have yet to recive a messg from Berith we can either wait or start looking for another guy with his resources

today is 7/24/08 and berith has yet to reply, we will give him to 7/26/08 to reply to use before we find a new partner, so that means if he dosen't reply to me or in this thread by 7/26/08 at 12:59 pm i'll start looking for a new partner

edit to fix the dates

Edited by Demonic

i have sent a message to http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=246277 (he's a new nation only 9 days old) and asked him if he wanted to join (i also sent a trade to him because i'd figure it wouldn't hurt if he didn't accept it but would help it he did you all could do the same)

edit he dosen't want to join, i guess he likes haveing no trades and making no money.

Edited by Demonic