Unable to Purchase Additional Planes

lordtyrion

Greetings-

Nation: Aryan Alliance

Ruler: lordtyrion

Link: Aryan Alliance

Yesterday I bought 5 carriers, allowing me to purchase 25 more planes which brought my total to 85 aircraft (I currently have construction) Today I purchased the last carrier I could get, but was unable to buy the additional 5 aircraft it should of supported. I am getting this message:

You already have 85 aircraft and cannot purchase more at this time.

I have done the math and here it goes:

Base Limit = 50 + Construction (+10) = 60 + 6 Carriers (6 x 5 planes = 30) = 90 total plane capacity. It is not recognizing my last carrier I bought today.

EDIT: Added in nation info and link.

Edited by lordtyrion

Greetings-

Nation: Aryan Alliance

Ruler: lordtyrion

Link: Aryan Alliance

Yesterday I bought 5 carriers, allowing me to purchase 25 more planes which brought my total to 85 aircraft (I currently have construction) Today I purchased the last carrier I could get, but was unable to buy the additional 5 aircraft it should of supported. I am getting this message:

I have done the math and here it goes:

Base Limit = 50 + Construction (+10) = 60 + 6 Carriers (6 x 5 planes = 30) = 90 total plane capacity. It is not recognizing my last carrier I bought today.

EDIT: Added in nation info and link.

Maybe because of:

Allows nations to purchase 5 additional aircraft per carrier ship up to 5 ships. Allows nations to deploy 5 additional aircraft per carrier ship up to 5 ships that are in battle support mode against an enemy nation.
Edited by MrCyber