Vanguard

Thaliak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long you think THAT will take?

Since Van Hoo's first bump on Oct. 3, this thread has gained 54 pages, at least with my view. According to a free date calculator, that was 164 days ago. I'd predict 50 days before we reach page 100, though that's a rough guess; Lars, Bad Omen, ACL and I bump less often, but Ragnarok seems to bump more and Bonham bumps occasionally.

Noone ever gets Ragnarok...

They do in mythology.

Since Van Hoo's first bump on Oct. 3, this thread has gained 54 pages, at least with my view. According to a free date calculator, that was 164 days ago. I'd predict 50 days before we reach page 100, though that's a rough guess; Lars, Bad Omen, ACL and I bump less often, but Ragnarok seems to bump more and Bonham bumps occasionally.

Well, we will be getting a new LoR when elections are over in 4 days...i hope to get a spot as LoFA(Foreign Affairs) but i bump when i sign on OWF and dont see us on top :D

But yeah, ill have our LoR get some1 to bump the regularly along with him/her.

They do in mythology.

But noone read mythology anymore :(

Well, we will be getting a new LoR when elections are over in 4 days...i hope to get a spot as LoFA(Foreign Affairs) but i bump when i sign on OWF and dont see us on top :D

But yeah, ill have our LoR get some1 to bump the regularly along with him/her.

Good luck and thanks.

But noone read mythology anymore :(

English majors read books that reference classical mythology. Most of the references I've seen deal with Greek mythology, but I suspect a few deal with Norse mythology. For non-English majors, video games might come to the rescue.

English majors read books that reference classical mythology. Most of the references I've seen deal with Greek mythology, but I suspect a few deal with Norse mythology. For non-English majors, video games might come to the rescue.

Video games, aye! I've read some Norse too, out of curiosity.

What about Catnarok? Ever heard of that before?

In general, mythology doesn't interest me. If I need to understand a reference, I wiki it.

Same here. It doesn't interest me enough to fully study it, just enough for me to wiki it every now and then.

No. What is it?

No? The final epic battle between Longcat and Tacgnol? Not ringing a bell yet?

th_75079_Challenge_122_574lo.jpg

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Catnarok

it's a bump

With orange love? I like your avatar, Draz.

Edited by Lars Jorgens

Same here. It doesn't interest me enough to fully study it, just enough for me to wiki it every now and then.

Ah.

No? The final epic battle between Longcat and Tacgnol? Not ringing a bell yet?

th_75079_Challenge_122_574lo.jpg

<a href="http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Catnarok" target="_blank">http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Catnarok</a>

No. Until I joined CN, I'd never heard of LOL cats, barely heard of 4Chan, and only associated "epic lulz" with people who threw poop or flew penises in Second Life.