Get paid to join a trade circle?

schmutte693

OK, I am desperate. So sue me.

I will pay 3 mill or 100 tech for a person to join a trade circle for a minimum duration of 6 months. After 2 months I will pay out the full three million, or if you opt for tech I will pay 50 after 1 month and another 50 after two months. If you cancel before 6 months without making arrangements to replace yourself or paying the money back, I will hunt you down and kill you. If you happen to be stronger than me at that point, I will beg my alliance to do it. If that does not work I will buy a Manhattan Project and nuke you until you die or I run out of money and big red buttons.

OK, so about the circle. I only need one person to join this circle to complete it, I think. The resources I need for that last slot would be iron and wheat. If the second to last person falls through, and he might, then I will offer this same deal to two people, who combine to have marble, rubber, wheat, and iron.

The trade circle members and stats:

Aluminum: Jushioc of Barfbag

Cattle:schmutte693

Coal: Jushioc of Barfbag

Fish: DrPayne

Iron:

Lumber: dbuck2001 of New Idaho

Marble

Oil: dbuck2001 of New Idaho

Pigs: Schmutte693

Rubber:

Water:DrPayne

Wheat:

Total Income increase (happy + straight money) = 18

infra cost per unit: 65%

Infra upkeep:79%

Population boost: 26%

Other: Water does 10% enviro boost and increases citizens per mile before enviro penalty by 50. Aluminum boosts total aircraft by 10.