Banned Information?

Ok,I just tryed to login about 5 minutes ago.I get this message on my screen "If you believe that this is in error you may attempt to login again.".I find it in error so,I retry about 3-5 times again.Yet same message! I was told by a friend that I have may of been banned because I go to a cafe for my Internet.So everyone there uses the same IP.Now I did tell several friends about this game,and we all meet down there about once a week to talk and we bring are computers and plug in.Is this the reason I was banned? Same IP,or something of this type? What do I do now?

Sir,I don't have anthor nation.Why would I have worked several months on this nation and make anthor account? Thats no good to me at all.So I am banned because of some person claiming I have two nations.Could you please check the IP address information?

Edited by President Justin

I can do no such thing. I'm not a moderator :)

And they would have checked the IP information, along with other evidence, before banning you.

However, going to the cafe you mentioned for internet, along with friends, would probably be the reason you were banned. Its one nation per IP, no exceptions. Are you sure you're banned though? Its possible your nation was just deleted, and you will be allowed to start again.

Well yes I did check that,yet it says I am banned.So I tryed to make a new nation to see if I was banned,or was it a mistake.It states I am banned.I recived an email saying I was banned because of mutilple nations.I just got back from my Vaction and this happens to me?!? I will message this person about this!

If you're banned, I believe its permanent (I'm not 100% certain, however). And the moderation staff has obviously found enough evidence to believe you worthy of a ban. I doubt there's much you can do now. There's very little chance you'll be able to create a new nation, and absolutely no chance of getting your old nation back.

Sorry, wish I had better news for you than that :(

Chancellor Burns, Chancellor Justin, Prsident Justin, Capital Minister, Minister Holliday, PrimeMinster Justin, Un Official Justin, President Justin, Dr JBurns, Gov Justin, Prime Minster Justin.......

Yeah, I'm sure it was your friends and we made a mistake :rolleyes: