Join the Scandinavian Independent Nations Alliance!

The Scandinavian Independent Nations Alliance is a newly created alliance that hopes to take the Cybernations world by storm. We don't have a lot of members yet, but we make up for this with dedication. All of our nations are active, and the fervor with which we approach matters in the CN world is unparalleled. This alliance is not like FOK in that it wasn't created specifically for people who speak Danish, Norwegian or any other Scandinavian language, or for people who live there.

What we lack in numbers and strength we make up for in organization and dedication. If you are the kind of person who likes lots of backstory and all things IC, then the SINA is definitely right for you!

Wikia entry: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Scandin...ations_Alliance

Offsite forum: http://sinaalliance.10.forumer.com/index.php

I will gladly answer any questions and I will also take applications in this thread.

I appreciate the bumps and all, but it would be nice if someone posted saying they were willing to join...

lol. Beggars can't be choosers...

Actually I'm not sure that expression is even relevant...

We now have an IRC channel on Coldfront: #SINA

Feel free to stop by and discuss treaties, tech deals, or applications. Or if you're mean, declare war on us for no reason. :jihad: :P

Bump

W00t for the SINA!!

Check out this banner I made!!

Newbanner.jpg

I am awesome at photoshop and would be willing to make custom sigs or avatars for all who join the SINA!