Looking to join an Alliance

The British Empire accepts nations from any team colour; you are of course most welcome to join us.

We promote ideals of the rule of law, cultural development, reasoned debate and popular consent.

We will accept players from any color, but Aqua is a huge plus.

Join TDSM8.

z15.invisonfree.com/tdsm8

More info follows:

Hey,

I'm sure you've been getting a ton of PMs about joining various alliances, but I'd like you to consider one more: TDSM8. What makes TDSM8 different from other allliances recruiting you? Well, many things make TDSM8 awesome, such as:

1) Guides which can help you get a better understanding of Cybernations Gameplay.

2) We have an amazing military led by veterans of CNs largest wars.

3) Intra-Alliance battles - Want to Fight someone in TDSM8? You can sign up and you'll be fully compensated for your losses.

4) You can place bets on these Intra-Alliance Battles!

5) We are fun. We are by far one of the most fun alliances in CN.

Whats that? You want to join already? Cool, all you need to do is set your alliance affiliation to TDSM8 Applicant, and, if you could, change your color to Aqua (THIS IS NOT REQUIRED, FROM WHAT I KNOW), and post an application at our forums at z15.invisonfree.com/tdsm8

Hope to see you soon!

I also believe we give a 3 million bonous to new members, to help get them started. Also, if you want to make big $$$ and have unger 2k infrastructire, we do regular Tech deals with Gramlins. You could make a fast and easy 3 million.

-Manostuff, aka Manonation. MoFA of TDSM8

Edited by manostuff

Holy...!@#$!!! I DID NOT MEAN to type that. I have corrected that accordingly. We do tech deals with Gramlins.

I wholehartedly apologize for that. I was reading a GOONS thread @ time of posting, and I was at school, so my mind was wandering.

REPEAT: WE WORK WITH GRAMLINS!!!

Edited by manostuff

Holy...!@#$!!! I DID NOT MEAN to type that. I have corrected that accordingly. We do tech deals with Gramlins.

I wholehartedly apologize for that. I was reading a GOONS thread @ time of posting, and I was at school, so my mind was wandering.

REPEAT: WE WORK WITH GRAMLINS!!!

Oi, they are very similar, I can see how you got them confused... :)

Ps, I didn't mean that Gramlins, that was sarcasim, I promise.