The Confederacy Of Imperial States

The Confederacy Of Imperial States

Current Supreme Council

QuickSurfer

TehChad

Ogodai

Interested in joining the CIS? We're a top player in the black team over 180 member nations! We're an established alliance in the Cybernations world and we have many allies. Our resume includes having a lot of nukes and a great average Naton Strength, which means that we don't go down easy

The CIS offer our members protection from raids and other wars as long as they follow our Rules of Engagement. However, that's not all we offer. we like to help out our members in other ways too, one of which is by giving you aid for growth and development. As long as you're an active member in the alliance, you'll recieve millions in start-up and infra jump aid. We accept all colors, but we're based in black.

To join, please register at our forums and then apply at the Application Office. It should be accepted with-in a day at most. After that, you're in! Welcome to the CIS! You can now post in our forums and go on our irc channel (#cis).

After joining, we can help you set up your trades or to switch your trades if you're moving to black. With 180 nations, we have a lot to choose from. We also have the Dark Confederate Pact, which encourages trade between 3 other alliances, giving you even more trade options.

At the CIS we also have many jobs that also offer aid for your nation, such as the Diplomatic Corps, Recruitment Corps, and the TIN. Wanna go for the top? You can aim for a government job, such as the War Council, the Minister of Internal Affairs, or even the Supreme Council itself! The CIS is a democracy, and government members are elected by popular vote. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope you join!

:popcorn::popcorn:

:jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad:

Edited by doctor forchy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UFO are looking at people to merge with them. If your allaince would like to merge with us let us know.

With our combined allainces we will have a better comunity and more fun.

Our forum is found at http://www.unitedoutcasts.net

You would also get a goverment postiton if you merged.

Thanks,

Rebel Republic

Hey there, I'm Josh the Great, but you can just call me Josh. I am A War Councilor of the Confederacy of Imperial States, and I'm here to tell you that the CIS has cheezburgerz. If you join us you can have one too.

On a more serious note, You should join the Confederacy of Imperial States for several reasons.

1. The CIS is one of the strongest alliances on the Black Team and one of the strongest Alliances in the game.

2. The CIS offers great Military Protection, Financial Assistance, and opportunities to become an active participating member of the CIS.

3. By Joining the CIS, you will become part of something, that makes this game worth playing. The CIS community is friendly and we want you to join us.

If you are interested in joining the Confederacy, please register at: http://theconfederacy-cn.com/forums

Once Registered go to the Application forum and read the pinned threads, upon being accepted, you get access to all 3 major things, and will recieve your cheezeburgerz

:jihad: :jihad: :unsure: :jihad: :jihad:

Hey there, I'm Josh the Great, but you can just call me Josh. I am A War Councilor of the Confederacy of Imperial States, and I'm here to tell you that the CIS has cheezburgerz. If you join us you can have one too.

On a more serious note, You should join the Confederacy of Imperial States for several reasons.

1. The CIS is one of the strongest alliances on the Black Team and one of the strongest Alliances in the game.

2. The CIS offers great Military Protection, Financial Assistance, and opportunities to become an active participating member of the CIS.

3. By Joining the CIS, you will become part of something, that makes this game worth playing. The CIS community is friendly and we want you to join us.

If you are interested in joining the Confederacy, please register at: http://theconfederacy-cn.com/forums

Once Registered go to the Application forum and read the pinned threads, upon being accepted, you get access to all 3 major things, and will recieve your cheezeburgerz

:jihad: :jihad: :unsure: :jihad: :jihad:

:wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Just another day in the Confederacy :)

....want to grow...? ...have a bit of protection from those persnickety raiders..? Want to learn how to defend yourself...and perhaps raid a bit on yer own?

Want to just hang out and bs a bit...

...Then swing on by :)