A Brief topic about R.O.C.K.

First i would like to thank you all for your time and patience while you read this post that will end up being way to long.

The main topic i would like to talk about right now is the Grand Alliance of R.O.C.K.

Hmm where to start.. Ok well i will start off by saying that we are a bunch of average joes, ya kinda like the gym.. except only San Fiera is fat. True story i have his facebook. Here in R.O.C.K. we focus mainly on growth, we hold the stance of nuetral proudly and always will. Some may ask why or even call us profane names, its cool we don't care. We stay nuetral not because we think we are above the drama. We just tend not to go looking. We all spend alot of time playing this and other games like this so we figure if we start wars then our wives/girl friends would prolly leave us because of increased game play. We are all pretty close in game and a few have stayed together in off game activities. We have a resident tyrant just like the other alliances his name is Smooth Pancakes. He's all around genrally a good guy when he isnt logged on.. but we love him anyways. He takes care of all the cool stuff like cursing and laughing.

We hold various activities on our forums such as the R.O.C.K. renowned SPAM OFF!!! and the Trivia Contest.

As far as our leaders and what not we have the Royal 9 as follows:

Smooth Pancakes of Drunken Russia

RadonaTor of San Fiera

Mickey of Doobs

TEG24601 of Tegian Republic

DenimDan of Chahoca

Aliveagain of Wootsville(Acting Royal of Foreign Affairs)

XBones of Skulls

Amphoteric of Inferno Federation (Quinoline)

These guys pretty much run the show. Every thing is decided among them, no one person runs the show alone. But as you can see we have 8 listed.. hmm must mean we have a slot open.

And also we have the Judiciary people, I'm not really sure what they do when they are on the clock.. we can't seem to get them out of the bar. but here they are:

Smooth Pancakes of Drunken Russia, Supreme Judge

Bojje of The holy empire of F, Associate Judge

Sventington of Fantastica, Associate Judge

(bunch of drunks)

We also have our resident editor, you may wonder what that is.. frankly i don't know. This guys will post a 42 page long story about how some other thing happened somewhere.. leave it posted for 11.71 seconds and then edit it saying "NVM" in place of the OP. Its really pointless but we have fun with it.

Pretty much what i am describing to you are our generally normal yet odd personalities and what you would expect if you were to be here with us.

Feel free to stop by and chat see if you like it and post an application. R.O.C.K.

Thanks for your time, have a nice day.

-AliveAgain

• 2 weeks later...