Man, seeking alliance

I'm in the market for a mid sized, more-active-than-average alliance. My NS is currently 0, but I'm not on anybody's ZI list, and I have copious amounts of ingame knowledge and even more experience in just about every position conceivable.

I haven't been able to discern from recruiting messages which alliance would be best for me and vice versa, so I'm trying this reverse recruiting method. Ideally, any alliance I'd join would hopefully have something for me to do, because I'm very active and like to feel useful.

I'm in the market for a mid sized, more-active-than-average alliance. My NS is currently 0, but I'm not on anybody's ZI list, and I have copious amounts of ingame knowledge and even more experience in just about every position conceivable.

I haven't been able to discern from recruiting messages which alliance would be best for me and vice versa, so I'm trying this reverse recruiting method. Ideally, any alliance I'd join would hopefully have something for me to do, because I'm very active and like to feel useful.

Check out ACF - http://s1.zetaboards.com/ACF/index/

ACF provides startup aid, allows tech raiding (once you go through a quick course to get licensed), has frequent tech deals for you to take part in, and much more. Check us out :)

Hai Kevsterr!!! this ^^

nothing like get up and go!! :awesome: join us at CIS awesome initial aid package and an active community... we like to grow smaller nations..(i went from newby to ns13000 in 180 days).. alot of tech farming money available for faster growth an availabilty for trade circles through our sister black alliances

http://www.theconfederacy-cn.com/

gl

:jihad: doc :jihad:

Oooh, I must say, I would love to be grown... However, the black sphere is too much of a circus to deal with while retaining my sanity. As for ACF and NFL... they're a tad on the small side. Sorry guys.

And as to AE... your members have been trying to recruit me even while I'm in other alliances. What's the deal?

Oooh, I must say, I would love to be grown... However, the black sphere is too much of a circus to deal with while retaining my sanity. As for ACF and NFL... they're a tad on the small side. Sorry guys.

And as to AE... your members have been trying to recruit me even while I'm in other alliances. What's the deal?

If all you're worried about when it comes to size is protection, ACF has a dual protectorate from Ragnarok and Echelon, so you'd have nothing to worry about.

Well...we are mid-sized and hyper-active...opportunities to contribute too.

Link is in sig if you want to apply, if you've been around the block as you say then you know who we are and what we're about, and whether that fits you or not.

Well...we are mid-sized and hyper-active...opportunities to contribute too.

Link is in sig if you want to apply, if you've been around the block as you say then you know who we are and what we're about, and whether that fits you or not.

I must say, I really like the idea that an alliance might be hyper-active. I do know a fair bit about TORN (OWF stuff, plus from my time in NPO), but I'm curious as to your definition of "hyper-active".

I also like the idea of being non-bloc treatied to eight sanctioned alliances... None of which are GATO.

Edited by Kevsterr

I must say, I really like the idea that an alliance might be hyper-active. I do know a fair bit about TORN (OWF stuff, plus from my time in NPO), but I'm curious as to your definition of "hyper-active".

I also like the idea of being non-bloc treatied to eight sanctioned alliances... None of which are GATO.

We require IRC for all applicants, and generally everyone will be contributing somewhere, as they are able with skills/time constraints.

I do relize we are very small but i might introduce

North Star Treaty Agreement

We can indeed help you we are about to talk to other friends and et some MDP's

which will help us grow

join here if your interseted

http://northstartreatyagreement.freeforums.org/index.php

Orange Defense Network is a large alliance centered on the Orange sphere. The ODN that is so active its like we are on drugs and caffeine. ODN has countless programs such as

Recruitment team

Marines (special forces)

army

training program (each member gets a mentor)

I would like to offer you to join The German Empire, Yes I am going to say the same basic jazz of why my Alliance is better than the rest. Well that would be BS if I did that, so I will tell you the honest truth of The German Empire.

The German Empire is a young alliance, almost approaching its 1 Year Mark. We are a Fast Growing Alliance who is in need of Active, Experienced, and Contributing Members. I can't promise you Wealth and great Prestige within The Empire, that is up to you. So, if you wish to be a active and contributing member, I can assure you a great place within The Empire. And No, you don't need to be German to be in TGE, we got more Americans, and probably Canadians and French than actually Germans. So The Empire is open for all. Hope you decide to join The German Empire. :)