Artists Needed for The Empire

Telegram Issued 04.25.08

The German Empire is looking for Artists who might perhaps join The German Empire to help allow their Art to flourish and grow within the Imperial Borders, Foreign Artists who wish to show off their Art Work, or interested in working for The Empire (Work will be Paid by Cash) please do Message me, or post in this Thread. We wish to start a new Era of Splendor, Art and Culture to grow within Imperial Germany.

• 1 month later...

I might be able to help you guys out, depending on what you need, and what the prices are.

Either PM me or post here with some more specifics. I will probably be able to help.

i cant join your alliance but i might be able to be masked there and do some art for you. i was looking for people to give me money for me to make them stuff. PM me if you are still looking for someone

• 1 month later...

I also will be glad to help. But I don't want to leave EDEN. I would love to be a Diplomat and help your out with some art work but sorry, I can't join. You understand don't you?

• 2 weeks later...

Telegram Issued 04.25.08

The German Empire is looking for Artists who might perhaps join The German Empire to help allow their Art to flourish and grow within the Imperial Borders, Foreign Artists who wish to show off their Art Work, or interested in working for The Empire (Work will be Paid by Cash) please do Message me, or post in this Thread. We wish to start a new Era of Splendor, Art and Culture to grow within Imperial Germany.

I have a degree in graphics design, what ya need? :D

• 3 weeks later...

Telegram Issued 04.25.08

I am an artist, I would be very interested in helping, would you willing to help with a commision? I seem to have over spent on my first day in the game and will have a deficit in three days. This is my third day in the game, I have been an artist for over 26 years. thank you. DrDevastation of HeavensGate.

• 4 weeks later...