5x5 Tech Deal - Brilliant for both buyers and sellers

hrethric

This is the setting up of a very large tech deal. It will comprise of many single slot deals. Its beauty and benefit is in its simplicity. It will take 30 days to complete each round with a view to having it run for 3 rounds or more, so it is a large commitment.

Why do it if you are a buyer? Over three months you will gain 1500 tech. This is no more than through organising separate deals but once all parties are assigned position it will be very easy to run and perfectly stable.

Why do this if you are a seller? You will receive $45 million over 3 months. This will mean $15 million each month. If done to your best advantage with saving from collecting for ten or so days before your money is paid, you can spend all $15 million and then collect. The boost to your daily income will recover all the money, and will definitely allow you to buy the tech ten days later when you have to send it out.

Entry Requirements:

1)All 5 aid slots free on the 7th of may. I cannot stress this enough, they must be free, all of them and there must be 5 of them. DO NOT POST if you only have 4 slots or if they all won�€™t be free.

2)Not be at war, this could disrupt the whole thing and cause a big mess for a lot of people.

3) understand how it works. I have gone to the trouble of explaining here how it works and will be sending all relevant reminders to people through in game message on the appropriate days.

How to Join:

Simply post a link to your nation and say whether you want to be a seller or buyer. You must post a link to you nation. Then check back a little after to make sure your name has been added to the correct list.

May 7th: Money Paid

Lars Jorgens Sends $3 million to :

hrethric

Seller 2

Seller 3

Seller 4

Seller 5

Zuverlassig Sends $3 million to :

hrethric

Seller 2

Seller 3

Seller 4

Seller 5

Syaoran Sends $3 million to :

hrethric

Seller 2

Seller 3

Seller 4

Seller 5

Buyer 4 Sends $3 million to :

hrethric

Seller 2

Seller 3

Seller 4

Seller 5

Buyer 5 Sends $3 million to :

hrethric

Seller 2

Seller 3

Seller 4

Seller 5

May 17th First Tech Transfer:

hrethric Sends 50 Tech to:

Lars Jorgens

Zuverlassig

Syaoran

Buyer 4

Buyer 5

Seller 2 Sends 50 Tech to:

Lars Jorgens

Zuverlassig

Syaoran

Buyer 4

Buyer 5

Seller 3 Sends 50 Tech to:

Lars Jorgens

Zuverlassig

Syaoran

Buyer 4

Buyer 5

Seller 4 Sends 50 Tech to:

Lars Jorgens

Zuverlassig

Syaoran

Buyer 4

Buyer 5

Seller 5 Sends 50 Tech to:

Huang Ti

Zuverlassig

Syaoran

Buyer 4

Buyer 5

May 27th First Tech Transfer:

hrethric Sends 50 Tech to:

Lars Jorgens

Zuverlassig

Syaoran

Buyer 4

Buyer 5

Seller 2 Sends 50 Tech to:

Lars Jorgens

Zuverlassig

Syaoran

Buyer 4

Buyer 5

Seller 3 Sends 50 Tech to:

Lars Jorgens

Zuverlassig

Syaoran

Buyer 4

Buyer 5

Seller 4 Sends 50 Tech to:

Lars Jorgens

Zuverlassig

Syaoran

Buyer 4

Buyer 5

Seller 5 Sends 50 Tech to:

Lars Jorgens

Zuverlassig

Syaoran

Buyer 4

Buyer 5

Participants:

Buyer 1: Lars Jorgens

Buyer 2: Zuverlassig

Buyer 3: Syaoran

Buyer 4:

Buyer 5:

Seller 1: hrethric

Seller 2:

Seller 3:

Seller 4:

Seller 5:

Edited by hrethric

First of all, thanks for the input.

On the two reasons you gave to seperate it to seperate deals:

Easier: There are instructions with dates and i will be sending reminders.

Profit: By getting all of the money on the one day it allows nations to save for most of the days between now and then, then use the 15 mil to grow then collect big. If the money were staggered, this would not be as effecient.

Thanks again for the advise tho. Are you interested in joining?

hrethric

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=119974

I'd like to be a buyer if possible. PM me please if theres room or if I get accepted, give me some directions on what to do heh.

You're down as a buyer. The schedual is posted in the first post of the thread. I will also be sending out reminders of what everyone has to send to everyone on the appropriate days.

What kind of assurance do I have with the buyers? Will you get the buyers up in time?

Yes, i will be making sure that everything is set to run perfectly before the first aid package is sent. That's why i gave a good few days notice. Also, because everyone stands to gain a lot from this, they will not mess up the deal. Are you interested in being a buyer or a seller?

Edited by hrethric

I'm looking for long-term deals to buy from for my alliance. I can gather the buyers for you, if you're certain about the sellers.

The only seller we have so far is me. However, seeing as the deal is not starting till the 7th of may, we should have time to sert out sellers. If you knew buyers, that'd be a great help. Just get them to post here if they're interested. As i said, i only have the schedual up for the first month but i would like to run it a few times if it works well. If you knew smaller nations in your alliance, would they be interested in joining as sellers?