White TC, Need 1 more person ASAP

itsme

Hi all,

I am in urgent need of the last member to finish off our White TC. I am looking for Aluminum and Lumber! We had a person drop out, and we are needing to fill this slot ASAP. We are looking for a long term partner only please. You must be on White and willing to accept the list of trades I give you.

Here is the info:

Aluminum, Coal, Gold, Iron, Lead, Lumber, Marble, Oil, Rubber, Water, Wheat, Pigs

Bonuses: Construction, Radiation Cleanup, Steel, Asphalt, Autos, Beer, Scholars, Microchips

Citizens:+12.5%

Infra Cost:-45%

Infra Upkeep:-26%

Happiness:+11

Income:+6

Land Cost:-10%

Land Area:+35%

Tech Cost:-13%

Environment:-10%(depends on u don't have coal, oil, rubber as default)

Soldier Cost:-6

Soldier Count:38%

Soldier Upkeep:-1

Soldier Efficiency: +15%

Aircraft Cost: -36%

Tank Cost and Upkeep:-13%

cruise missile cost -10%, nuclear cost -10%, cruise missile upkeep cost -20%, and lowers nuclear upkeep costs -20%,triples the value of land when selling (from $100 to $300),Increases number of citizens per mile before population unhappienss by 50, Removes 1 day of nuclear anarchy. Reduces global radiation effect on an individual nation -50% in CNT,aircraft limit +10, lowers initial cost of aircraft -4%.

Again if you have Aluminum and Lumber and are interested, please PM me here. Of course, first come first serve.

Thanks!

Itsme

The Order of Light

Edited by itsme