I NEED AN ALLIANCE CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT

i am in need of an alliance because im under attack please help me out

Ill Even take Donations

Dude, first of all. No alliances will like to accept you, if u're in still in the war mode with other. My suggestion, fix it up by offering peace or if u got tech raid u can make a report to the attacker alliances. Find their alliances link, register there, n make a report there. Some alliances will not tolerate on their member doing tech raid, though some tolerating it too.

Once u've settle it all. There're bunch of Alliances u can found here. n to fix ur monetary program, u can join the black market section, once u go there do the tech seller. If u're not familiar with it, browse other tech seller thread. Read it, once u get it. Feel free to open one thread.

Thanks n have a good day my friend

i am in need of an alliance because im under attack please help me out

Ill Even take Donations

The United Alliance would be happy to take you in. That will halt any attacks immediately, trust me - we've got treaties/embassies with AA, TTK, EUFN, Macedonia and we're a protectorate of The Phoenix Federation.

Sign up on the forums in the application section when you like and you'll be accepted immediately.

BTW tech raidings fully legal in our alliance, just make sure you raid an inactive person not in an alliance, oh and probably someone you can beat in case something like this does happen.

Edited by Jack the great