4x4, 3 million, 150 Tech Farm

SFBlade

This is a 4x4 tech deal, where the farmers will each send 3 million in return for 150 tech. Screen shots will be taken of all the transactions and people who steal will be hunted!

Farmers:

• Farmer 1: Blade Has $3,000,000 and 4 open aid slots by March 29 [Checked in? Yes]
    Farmer 2: walli7390 Has $3,000,000 and 4 open aid slots by March 29 [Checked in? Yes]
    Farmer 3: Chris Has $3,000,000 and 4 open aid slots by March 29 [Checked in? Yes]
    Farmer 4: darkvengence0950 Has $3,000,000 and 4 open aid slots by March 29 [Checked in? Yes]

Farms:

• Farm1: Niels Has 4 slots by March 29 [Checked in? Yes]
    Farm2: NEED SOMEONE Has 4 slots by March 29 [Checked in? Yes]
    Farm3: Kanuj Has 4 slots open now [Checked in? Yes]
    Farm4: Island of Aruba Has 4 slots open now [Checked in? Yes]

Please see below for the instructions STEP BY STEP. This is to ensure that the farms will always be buying tech at the cheapest price possible, and thus farms will have more cash at the end of the whole thing.

Commence date: ASAP if participants found.

Tip for farms: Whatever current tech you have should be used for trading too. You will save a lot of money when making the subsequent transactions. You can always buy back the tech with the excess cash that you'll be left with at the end of the cascades.

Two examples to explain the phrase, "Farm buys to 50 tech," because you will see it appear in the instructions below:

1. If you have less than 50 tech (i.e. 27 tech), buy enough tech such that you have 50 tech (i.e. buy another 23 tech).

2. If you have more than 50 tech (i.e. 67 tech), do not buy any tech and assume that you have already bought it. Then move on to the next step in the instructions.

Cascade Instructions

Rule #1: Do not cancel an aid agreement for any reason.

~ Farm1

1. Farmer1 sends Farm1 $3,000,000

2. Farm1 accepts and buys to 50 tech

3. Farm1 sends an aid offer of 50 tech to Farmer2, Farmer3, and Farmer4

4. After any Farmer accepts, Farm1 buys up to 50 tech

5. After another Farmer accepts, Farm1 buys up to 50 tech

6. After last Farmer accepts, Farm1 keeps the remaining cash (Advice: Buy up to 50 tech and spend the rest on infra.)

~ Farm2

1. Farmer2 sends Farm2 $3,000,000

2. Farm2 accepts and buys to 50 tech

3. Farm2 sends an aid offer of 50 tech to Farmer1, Farmer3, and Farmer4

4. After any Farmer accepts, Farm2 buys up to 50 tech

5. After another Farmer accepts, Farm2 buys up to 50 tech

6. After last Farmer accepts, Farm2 keeps the remaining cash (Advice: Buy up to 50 tech and spend the rest on infra.)

~ Farm3

1. Farmer3 sends Farm3 $3,000,000

2. Farm3 accepts and buys to 50 tech

3. Farm3 sends an aid offer of 50 tech to Farmer1, Farmer2, and Farmer4

4. After any Farmer accepts, Farm3 buys up to 50 tech

5. After another Farmer accepts, Farm3 buys up to 50 tech

6. After last Farmer accepts, Farm3 keeps the remaining cash (Advice: Buy up to 50 tech and spend the rest on infra.)

~ Farm4

1. Farmer4 sends Farm4 $3,000,000

2. Farm4 accepts and buys to 50 tech

3. Farm4 sends an aid offer of 50 tech to Farmer1, Farmer2, and Farmer3

4. After any Farmer accepts, Farm4 buys up to 50 tech

5. After another Farmer accepts, Farm4 buys up to 50 tech

6. After last Farmer accepts, Farm4 keeps the remaining cash (Advice: Buy up to 50 tech and spend the rest on infra.)

Note: A nation is not allowed accept a foreign aid offer of tech if the Sender does not have enough tech to equal the amount in the aid offer. For example, if Farm1 sends 50 tech to Farmer2, Farmer3, and Farmer4, and Farmer2 accepts it, Farm1 now has 0 tech. If Farmer3 or Farmer4 tries to accept the aid offer before Farm1 buys back up to 50 tech, the Cybernations website will not allow either Farmer to do so.

Edited by SFBlade

I was going to be a farm, but I don't think this deal would benefit me. At my current prices (not sure if price changes like infrastructure) it would cost me more than $3 million to buy 150 tech.

Edited by Chui

Sign me up to be a farm. I could always use some extra cash.

(Edit: On second thought, it looks like $3 million is the stardard going rate for 100 tech, not 150. What kind of trick are you guys trying to pull? I'm not in.)

Edited by Grillick