NATO is looking for 3 small new members to give them 1,5 million three times per month

TR000

Hello,

My name is TR000, and I'm a NATO member.

I'm setting up an experimental project, the "Insertion Project", to insert new members into our alliance, giving them money regularly (about 1,5 three times a month), establishing trade agreements and direct financial aid.

I need 3 volunteers willing and wishing to join NATO as a full members. To reach the level of full member, is mandatory to pass a Cadet Program to demonstrate you have the enough skills to domain this game and you know the NATO's rules.

The objetive of the Insertion Project is to develop future elite nations to defend and make stronger NATO.

If you are interested in this project, please PM me, here or in CN.

Thank you.

TR000

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello,

My name is TR000, and I'm a NATO member.

I'm setting up an experimental project, the "Insertion Project", to insert new members into our alliance, giving them money regularly (about 1,5 three times a month), establishing trade agreements and direct financial aid.

I need 3 volunteers willing and wishing to join NATO as a full members. To reach the level of full member, is mandatory to pass a Cadet Program to demonstrate you have the enough skills to domain this game and you know the NATO's rules.

The objetive of the Insertion Project is to develop future elite nations to defend and make stronger NATO.

If you are interested in this project, please PM me, here or in CN.

Thank you.

Hi though i have been here for 100 days i have been stuck in a rut becuase i dont have enough money to buy what i need i am in no alliance and i would love to join Nato

TR000

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...