Trade Team Bonus Error

Nexus

I recently changed teams so I had to redo my trade agreements. All of my new trade partners are all on my same team(Black), but one of my trades is not giving the team bonus it should. Here is a picture to explain it:

TradeBonus.jpg

I thought it would fix after a reset, but it didn't so I'm posting the issue here.

Thanks in advance!

Nexus

The United Republica

Given the listing, I presume that's your oldest trade. Did you change colors after that trade was already set up and accepted? I recently changed colors myself, and noticed that switching to the same color doesn't automatically provide the bonus - I needed to cancel and resend, at which point it went through just fine.

Given the listing, I presume that's your oldest trade. Did you change colors after that trade was already set up and accepted? I recently changed colors myself, and noticed that switching to the same color doesn't automatically provide the bonus - I needed to cancel and resend, at which point it went through just fine.

Up until a few days ago that guy with lumber and marble was blue team and trading with me, so it would have to have been pretty recent.

I was Blue went he sent me the request, but changed to Black before I accepted. I'll reset the trade tomorrow I guess...

Yeah, sounds like the same thing.

It automatically removes the team bonus when you switch from a color, but it doesn't seem to automatically add the team color when you switch to a color. I was able to get one trade ahead of time when I switched, and it didn't automatically add it. Minor glitch with the game, I suppose.