What did I do wrong?

Sunny Morning

Your nation's defenses were considerably depleted on 3/14/2008. As a result of your recent lack of defending security forces riots have sparked up within your nation and have thrown your government into Anarchy. The riots are expected to last until 3/17/2008 regardless of any action that you attempt to take. You will not be able to change your government until these riots end.

Your nation's defenses were considerably depleted on 3/14/2008. As a result of your recent lack of defending security forces riots have sparked up within your nation and have thrown your government into Anarchy. The riots are expected to last until 3/17/2008 regardless of any action that you attempt to take. You will not be able to change your government until these riots end.

You decommissioned too many soldiers. Once you go below 20 percent, you're toast.

Let me look at your nation and I'll let you know how many troops you should have right now.

EDIT: You need a minumum of 29 soldiers. You have 146 taxpaying citizens. I would recommend you add another 10 soldiers.

Edited by Lord Chris

You decommissioned too many soldiers. Once you go below 20 percent, you're toast.

Let me look at your nation and I'll let you know how many troops you should have right now.

EDIT: You need a minumum of 29 soldiers. You have 146 taxpaying citizens. I would recommend you add another 10 soldiers.

I cant add any more soldiors

You should have some money with that you buy the soldiers you need then you wait and once you come out of anarchy, collect back taxes (so until the 17th when you can change gov, dont collect then collect all at once that way you don't collect all that time in anarchy)

You should have some money with that you buy the soldiers you need then you wait and once you come out of anarchy, collect back taxes (so until the 17th when you can change gov, dont collect then collect all at once that way you don't collect all that time in anarchy)

You entered a transaction of 10 soldiers. Please enter a value greater than or equal to 0 soldiers and less than or equal to 0 soldiers in the soldier transaction field.

• 5 months later...