Looking for a democracy alliance.

Korea

Tonight ill be changing my government to democracy so id like to had a democracy alliance my nation,Korea, is a small 49 day old nation that is tax collecting nation i have alot of money to help me in war, im also a big interest collecter. My bills are paid daily and sometimes i need a little extra cash to make me more citzens for more tax money lol.

I have a very strong economy,my population worships me, and my defense is a little low for a nation of my age.

P.S. im a white nation but id also like an alliance that dont show communist acts like only taking one team color.

Edited by Korea

I don't quite get what you mean (Do we attack undemocratic nations?) but it is quite democratic. I am sure it has what you are looking for.

Persuade them and what i really mean is free the people like aginst the totalitarism,communist, and dictatorships (the bad dictatorships). But also go to war if there mean to their people show them how a rebellion can take effect.

I would join the german empire but im a korean nation.

Edited by Korea

Persuade them and what i really mean is free the people like aginst the totalitarism,communist, and dictatorships (the bad dictatorships). But also go to war if there mean to their people show them how a rebellion can take effect.

I would join the german empire but im a korean nation.

I hate to say it I would recommend none. You would live longer. Alliances that police like that get destroyed often or are held back. There are times when all of us get together and beat up a nazi one. There are a lot of politics in this.

He seems to think that he has to join a democratic alliance because his in game nation is democratic, and that since his people are kroean..he cant join a german alliance.

You can join any single alliance you want if theyll have you.

if thats NOT what your saying then...meh.

He seems to think that he has to join a democratic alliance because his in game nation is democratic, and that since his people are kroean..he cant join a german alliance.

You are right about that. There also are not really any evil alliance like mentioned earlier anyway. If they are evil by game standards then they usually get attacked.

Edited by Silas Kage

I hate to say it I would recommend none. You would live longer. Alliances that police like that get destroyed often or are held back. There are times when all of us get together and beat up a nazi one. There are a lot of politics in this.

Are you implying that The German Empire is a Nazi Alliance? <_<

No, If someone looked on my page and saw a korean nation in an alliance named the german empire theyll think im ghosting and attack. Also, I want to enforce democracy like the U.S. does and still tries to do to North korea.

If your a Active member of The German Empire on our forums, then you won't worry about people thinking your a Ghost, they would first have to report it, and if your not an Official Member you would be a Ghost. Don't worry, you will have a great time at The German Empire. :)

No, If someone looked on my page and saw a korean nation in an alliance named the german empire theyll think im ghosting and attack. Also, I want to enforce democracy like the U.S. does and still tries to do to North korea.

Ghost rooting is a careful process. believe me that wont happen. You would be fine in GE or anywhere.

Edited by Silas Kage