Nuked nation, still has all his soldiers

EngineerSean

At 10:15 on 09/10/2007 I nuked Greatful Sound, Nation ID 90961, and received the following message:

Your nuclear attack against Greatful Sound was a success. Greatful Sound lost 0 defending soldiers, 1,277 defending tanks, 9 cruise missiles, 150.000 miles of land, 150.00 infrastructure, and 1/4 of their aircraft force. In addition to these losses Greatful Sound will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

He still has 256,151 soldiers, 211,153 of which are still on defense. According to the nuclear weapon FAQ, it is supposed to wipe out defending troops.

i have had this happen as well, no defending solders killed. ive never had this happen before.

To: King Maille From: Jake Felan 9/12/2007 9:45:00 PM Subject: Nuclear Attack

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Jake Felan. You lost 0 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 122.424 miles of land, 150.000 infrastructure, and 1/4 of your aircraft force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Edit.. from the CN info

Nuclear weapons are extremely devastating to nations being attacked by them. Nuclear weapons completely reduce the number of defending soldiers for a defending nation to zero, cause great amounts of land and infrastructure losses (35% each up to 150 land and 150 infrastructure), and also cause population happiness to plummet for a period of 5 days after a nuclear attack.
Edited by Jake Felan

this is crazy tried again.. same results.. can we please get this fixed soon.. and i hope its not to much to ask to actuly remove the soldiers it should have killed.

Your nuclear attack against Niederlande was a success. Niederlande lost 0 defending soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 79.576 miles of land, 150.00 infrastructure, and 1/4 of their aircraft force. In addition to these losses Niederlande will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

I've been on the receiving end of a nuke that didn't kill soldiers. I had the absolute minimum at home, but the remainder came home after that. Shortly after, a battle with the same guy had absolutely no casualties, while I have 37,000 soldiers at home, the amount I had before the nuke.

However, I nuked him back, and he received full casualties. It seems the problem has been fixed (or is only a problem in a certain situation).