UCoN

IF0j8AE.png

Hello there! I am Terrence Krillins and I want to tell you a bit about my alliance. Unified Confederation of Nations is a small alliance that formed in Febuary of 2012, Based on the green sphere, we strive to see each and every one of our members built into active and healthy nations. We work hard to ensure our members safety but most importantly we work hard to be sure every member can enjoy the game to the fullest.

I am not going to tell you how much money UCoN will give you to join as here in UCoN we do not put a number on how far we are willing to go to help you. I can tell you what we will do for you immediately upon joining growth wise though:

For new nations

Pay for your first infra jump to 999.99 (Assuming you are a new nation)

Pay for your Federal Aid Commision wonder

Offer you internal tech deals at a rate of $4.5 mil for 50 or 100 tech (as opposed to CN standards of 3/50 or 3/100)

For already established nations

Find you tech deals at the best possible rate

Assist you in the purchasing of wonders

The above are just mere examples of what how we will invest in you.

If you are interested in learning more, please visit our forums at http://Unifiedcn.com or contact me (TK) via our IRC channel, #UCoN. I look forward to hearing from you.

Terrence Krillins,

UCoN Patri Internus.

Edited by Mr Krillins

• 2 weeks later...