Large Tech Deal: Buyers & Sellers Wanted

Chad

I am organizing a pretty sizeable tech deal. Please send me a message in-game if you are interested! I am looking for both buyers and sellers! It'll be a mix of 1x1, 2x2, and/or 3x3 deals (participation pending). I'll take care of the logistics so you don't have to! :D All deals will be $3mil/100 tech. NO EXCEPTIONS! If you have a specific type of deal you are looking for, please specify.

Please PM me in-game and indicate whether you are a buyer or a seller. Also indicate how many slots you will reserve for the deal. If you are accepted into the deal, you will be sent your assignment. If you are not selected, you will either be given a reason why or no response will be given at all.

DO NOT SEND ME MONEY! Just PM me your interest in the tech deal and whether you are a buyer or seller. I will give you a trading partner(s) within 24 hours:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=519550

Members of Doom House Accords and/or C&G need not apply. You will be automatically denied.

Edited by Isotope

• 2 weeks later...