How Do I Change My Forum Account's Nation ID?

Eridanus

Long story short, I had to restart my CyberNations account by deleting and creating a new one. Now it has a new Nation ID. However, my forums account is still linked to my old one and I can't figure out how to change the ID in the settings. Can anyone help me out?

[quote name='Eridanus' timestamp='1357977007' post='3075342']
No, I mean nation ID. As in my old one was a bunch of numbers and now my new is a bunch of different numbers. It shows up within my forum link ([url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=51575"]http://forums.cybern...?showuser=51575[/url]) but 51575 is now obsolete.
[/quote]

I believe ToaSithe and IKronos are correct. I checked my user number on these forums and it's not the same as my nation ID#. I have the original nation that I used to create my forum account on here as well, so I believe they're not related.

My forums user#: 20257
My nation ID#: 201835

Perhaps you're confusing alliance's forums for this one? I know that some alliance forums such as the GPA's, asks you your nation ID when registering. This one does not.

Edited by Samwise

As mentioned your nation id and forum account id do not need to match. Only your forum user name and nation rulername/nation name need to be the same.

If you do in the future change your in-game ruler and/or nation name you can request a forum name change in the report forum abuse forum.