Custom Flags

Guest Kapt Kommando

Guest Kapt Kommando

the alliance i am with is about 60 members with over 600K strength, we were wondering as a whole what are the general rules for getting your alliance flag added to the list of customs. This may have already been asked but after going through several pages on several threads it obviously wasn't asked recently enough to be found easily.

It was suggested that you have to be sanctioned to get your flag on the custom list, however there are about 50 custom flags and I'm not sure if there have been 50 sanctioned alliances, again if there has, and if you do have to be sanctioned to get your alliance flag added to the custom flags, then my question changes to how does an alliance become sanctioned?

The flag is in my signature

:ph34r:

You must be sanctioned or have been sanctioned. There have been a few exceptions in the past, however, none that I can think of since /b/, which was nearly a year ago. To be sanctioned, yes, you must be in the top 12 (in terms of score) and have at least 300 members.

Guest Kapt Kommando

maybe we could have a petition for flag pimpness, cause our flag is kinda pimp... well recruitment here we come...

Edit: question answered request for topic close

Edited by Kapt Kommando