Big 8 (Color: To be determined at a later time)

Endurance

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kharcoff' timestamp='1309702911' post='2747614']
Sorry, but have to withdraw, got the circle completed. Thanks.
[/quote]

No problem.
Rainac said he is out too.
Oh well, things happen...

OK, back to the tier1 resources and waiting list again everybody. Sorry. XD

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1309741834' post='2747978']
No problem.
Rainac said he is out too.
Oh well, things happen...

OK, back to the tier1 resources and waiting list again everybody. Sorry. XD
[/quote]

I have Iron and Gold. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=464455

JUST NOTICED BUDERSTAL WE ARE GO GO GO

Tier 1 resources

Aluminum-456952
Iron-Buderstal
Lumber- Endurance
Marble- Dacemandy

Tier 2 resources

Coal-Republic of Bari
Gold- Buderstal
Lead- Dacemandy
Oil- Republic of Bari
Rubber- NationX
Water-NationX
Wheat- Endurance

Extra resources
Fish- 456952
or
Uranium

LETS DO THIS

My nation is :http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=464767

Edited by 45695200

i am going to go on with the deal with budestal and when you post your nation link here we will add you

my nation is : http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=464767

Edited by 45695200

[quote name='Zerrec Lazin' timestamp='1309853091' post='2749245']
What color are we going to do?

I'm currently Black, but I'd like to switch over to Blue. But I will go to whatever color we choose.
[/quote]

Bonus resources outweigh team happiness, so color can be whatever you like, so switch over to blue if you like. Our trade circle alone would give +11 happiness and +$6.00 (1 happiness = 2.00), giving a total of +14 happiness but that is not taking into account of the +2 environment and all the other good stuff it would give. This is already pretty good.

Everyone please look around and see all the other incomplete circles that are around us on this forum. There is a reason for them being there: seeking perfection. There are 13 team colors in the game including gray which have about 17,000 nations combined but each sphere has only about 1,000~ 2,000~ nations with the black sphere having 3,000~ nations but many of these nations are already in trade circles and many nations can not change color because of their alliances. Picking a single color would mean limiting trading partners to a much smaller group of nations and the cause of all these other circles not being able to form. That doesn't make sense when the benefit of a trade circle out weight the team color bonus (+5 happiness) because just Automobiles + Beer give +5 happiness. (each stadium gives +3 happiness) Thank you.

Alright, I understand that losing +5 happiness hurts, so please state your colors and see what else we can do. Maybe, we could limit it to just losing 2~3 happiness for each nation. XD

45695200 is black
Altion is red
Endurance is oblivious
Dacemandy is blue
Belisaurus is blue (please reply) :excl:
Bgray (NationX) is blue (please reply) :excl:

OK, so lets finish the headcount then take it from there. If you want to change color, now it would be a good time to say so. Thank you.

[quote name='Buderstal' timestamp='1309934334' post='2750188']
I'll swtich to blue or black if necessary. Also, when are we going to start handing out the trade offers?
[/quote]

Belisaurus is blue (please reply) :excl:
Bgray (NationX) is blue (please reply) :excl:

Right now, we need Belisaurus and Bgray (NationX) to reply. After that, we need to give our current trading partners a 5 day notice then we can hand out the trade then.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=417845"]Bgray (NationX)[/url] :) just pm'ed me in game, saying he is still good to go but we still need [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=462978"]Belisaurus (Republic of Bari)[/url] :excl: to response. After we get everyone in here we'll resolve the color issue or not but there will an answer then we'll give our current trading partners a notice, 5 days before we cancel on them. And then, we could form our circle. XD

when you get to the Manhattan project then u can leave to make an 8BR with uranium but at this point if you are not near the Manhattan project then this is your best bet...its extremely hard to organize an 8BR

btw Bgray agreed to my trade request

im waiting on republic of bari and dacemandy

[quote name='Buderstal' timestamp='1310072896' post='2751635']
ok, so does that mean we should send out the requests?
[/quote]

No, lets wait until Belisaurus post here. Also, once we start trading and you wish to cancel our trade, please give us a 5 day notice before canceling. Thank you.

Belisaurus has 5 days from today to response here. If we do not hear from him in 5 days, the next person with coal and oil will replace him. Thank you.

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1310079119' post='2751726']
No, lets wait until Belisaurus post here. Also, once we start trading and you wish to cancel our trade, please give us a 5 day notice before canceling. Thank you.
[/quote]

Ok, I had no intention of quiting the trade. I can and will wait.